- AC 100~240v or 12V DC input
- The cables come with a fitted fuse.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Li-ion, LiPo, and LiFe capable
- Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
- Battery break-in and cycling feature
- Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
- Internal resistance checker to see pack health
- Delta-peak sensitivity
- Individual cell balancing
Imax B6AC Charger (Clone)
For up to 6 lithium cells, the iMAX-B6AC will charge and discharge NiMH, NiCd, Pb, LiPo, Li-ion, and LiFe batteries with individual cell balance. It features a built-in adapter that can be powered from 100 to 240 VAC, or can be powered by an 11 to 18 VDC input as an alternative.
The iMAX-B6AC is a perfect addition to any RC, DIY, or robot enthusiast’s workbench, with its flexible charging capabilities and advanced features such as input power control, delta-peak sensitivity, cyclic charging and discharging, and more.
|Input Voltage (V AC)||100 ~ 240|
|DC Input Voltage Range (V)||11 ~ 18|
|Charge Current Range (A)||0.1 ~ 5|
|Discharge Current Range (A)||0.1 ~ 1.0|
|Drain Current for Balancing Li-Po’s (mA/Cell)||300|
|Li-ion/Po cell count||1 ~ 6|
|NiCd/NiMH cell count||1 ~ 15 Cells|
|Pb battery voltage||2 ~ 20|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||133 x 87 x 33|
|Power||Discharge: 80w(new version)
Charge: 10W(new version)
|Shipment Weight||0.7 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||16 × 12 × 6 cm|
Availability: 3 in stock
There are no reviews yet.